Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Today is Liveable

I haven't written lately.  The Lord wouldn't allow me. Let me share what has been on my heart lately.  My eyes haven't been completely on Christ lately. It took me awhile to realize how quickly I was falling.  Some days I would go without even picking up the Word of God.  Other days I didn't even find myself praying longer than over my food or when I caught myself in a jam.  The Lord has slowly brought me out of it. I remember when it was too; this morning around 5:30 am. My heart hasn't been growing lately.  He has brought many people around me to push me back on track.  The push was more of carry me back to the proper track of God.  So, thank you for being patient with me.  Thank you for the prayers and understanding that I needed some time to grow in Him before I could actually be apart of this ministry again.  I have missed you all. May this new post bless you because it has shaken my life completely.
 April 23, 2013


Let me honest and quite frank, I am pretty darn emotional.  Those who are closest to me know how well I can easily talk about the stupidest thing for quite some time, and then forget about what the original conversation was dealing with.  Lately, this has been happening more than usual.  I get emotional; I say something or dwell on something that just doesn’t keep God in the middle at all. 
This morning, I sought out the answer to my emotional cry out.  The Lord told me that I worry too much about my future, my working situation, and everything in between.  I have been convicted of this for a couple of days.  Why do I worry so much?  I can’t blame the world around me because I’m not of this world, I am only the Lord's.   I can’t blame the Lord because He states not to worry.  The only one I can blame is myself for walking towards a path that causes me to constantly worry about what is going on around me.  The world makes you forget what He wants of you in life.
Don’t let the trees hide your vision of the forest.  Look at the big picture.  Matthew 6:31-34 states, 31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Whenever your mind goes off onto dwelling on the things of tomorrow, seek the Lord and your heart.  Pray that it doesn’t cause you to worry about what you don’t have control over.  Today is before you.  You don’t even know if you are going to see the sun setI know that this reminder has brought forth my own selfishness and frustration with those around me. 
Spend today looking towards pleasing the Lord with your words and your thoughts.  Leave it on the thrown and you will find peace.  I’m glad I am finally forced to realize what could have saved me so much heartache. 

Seeking the Lord, sisters,
L.J Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment